Blogmas Day 24! 🎄
I missed yesterdays blogmas but here is a post! It is Christmas Eve here in Aus now so I will shortly be getting into food prep. I thought that I would share what is on the menu tonight. Pictures will follow tomorrow!
Other people will be bringing food so this won’t be a list of everything on the menu.
- Home-made sausage rolls: This is the recipe that I’m using. I gave it a test run during the week and it turned out well!
- Greek salad: Self explanatory I think!
- Tabbouleh salad: I love tabbouleh (recipe here) and I think it would go especially well if you’re having lamb or beef. It’s a very fresh salad to have.
- Baked potatoes: This is a recipe I saw in a magazine but it is basically potatoes with slices along it, melted butter with chopped rosemary and paprika.
- Gingerbread men: using this recipe that I’ve previously blogged about.
Also on our list are honey glazed ham, prawns (it wouldn’t be an Australian Christmas without them!), oysters, brownies, jelly and fresh fruit.
What are you all having for Christmas? Let me know in the comments!
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope the day is an enjoyable one! Joyeux Noel!